Benefits of Goats Milk Soap & why it promotes healthy skin
When it comes to treating (and cleansing) your skin Goats Milk is a natural, very powerful ingredient that packs a lot of benefits. Added as an ingredient in soaps, it’s an amazing alternative to synthetic facial cleansers, body washes, and yes, even shampoos!
THERE ARE ESSENTIALLY 4 COMPOUNDS IN GOATS MILK THAT MAKE IT A POWERFUL AGENT FOR CREATING & MAINTAINING HEALTHY SKIN:
1) Cream – Natural fat helps boost moisturising therapy for dry skin through the winter months.
2) Alpha hydroxy acids – Helps remove dead skin cells and clear pores. Leaving smoother, younger looking skin.
3) Vitamin A – Repairs skin tissues, helps reduce appearance of wrinkles, and offers irritation relief.
4) Selenium – Helps prevent excess skin damage from sun exposure.
SO HOW DO THESE COMPOUNDS BENEFIT YOUR SKIN OVER TIME?
1) Cleanse, Nourish, Moisturise & Protect.
As a moisturising compound it achieves all of these factors at once. Which is why it’s such a powerful, natural, nourishing ingredient that’s used across the globe. It will not only help to clean your skin, but also provide nourishment, and repair any damage that’s occurred. Goat’s Milk is a top natural solution.
2) Keeps skin soft, preventing dry patches and flare ups
For those of us with sensitive skin, diagnosed conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis or issues with dry skin – Goat’s Milk is an amazing natural moisturiser, while also reducing inflammation (the culprit for typical irritation). By providing a strong, soft base for moisture, your skin will look and feel healthier.
3) May help prevent premature ageing signs
We all want to help turn back, or slow down the clock. Although we can’t actually turn back time, we can be pro-active and seek-out products that benefit the longevity of our skin. By avoiding cheaper, synthetic skin care products, your skin is benefits from nourishing properties, rather than stripping the natural oils and exposing to chemical compounds. This all equates to healthier, younger-looking skin.
4) Reduced chance of break outs from acne, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis
Goat’s Milk can help maintain PH balance, which helps skin repair faster. The name of the game here is 1) Reduce inflammation 2) Cleanse / clear pores 3) Moisturise and provide mineral content. Over time, it can have a significant impact on reducing the symptoms of many irritating skin conditions.